Camper & caravan tours in Russia!
After many years organising tours for travel clubs with campers and caravans we announce an universal route with the most
famous points of interests in Northwest Russia and suitable for every motorist. "Why to re-invent the wheel if
we are rolling already for years!" :-)
The suggested route you can travel by your own means ( camper, car with caravan ) knowing that your places for overnight are
reserved for you. Additionally we can reserve excursions and activities.
Camper tour highlights
Visit the true treasures of Northwest Russia, like:
- Saint Petersburg: Venice of the North!
- Sortavala: Valaam Monastery
- Petrozavodsk: Kinerma village
- Petrozavodsk: Kizhi
- Petrozavodsk: Ship museum
- Belomorsk: Petroglyphs (rock carving from 6000y. B.C.)
- Kem: Solovetsky Islands
- Kandalaksha: Stone labyrinth from 2000y. B.C.
- Kirovsk: Botanical garden
- Lovozero: Saami settlement and husky farm
- Murmansk: Hero city with many memorials and museums
- Murmansk: Worlds first nuclear icebreaker "Lenin"
Possible routes camper tour
Our service includes:
- Visa support.
- Information how to cross the Russian border.
- Information what documents and insurances are\required for your trip.
- Information how to travel with pets.
- Camping sites or other accommodations.
- City maps indicating places of interests.
- Detailed roadbooks with photo explanations and GPS coordinates.
- Recommendations: what to see, what to do, where to stay, where to eat,
where to fuel, where to get drinking water.
- Information on prices of local excursions and food/meals.
- Excursion reservations.
- Car insurance (if your insurance doesn't cover the Russian Federation.
- Possibility to use Kola Travel’s Stand-by and Support Desk.
Ready route for Campers and Caravans in Northwest Russia. Discover Russian North with our invisible support. Travel individually, but not alone!
Car / motorcyclists and camper holidays overview